Sunday, November 30, 2014

my hero says

(While motioning to Chas and I): "Come here, boy. Come here, little girl."

(As we're walking through the church parking lot): "I love you, cars!"

"I'm a frog! See my tail, mom?" (And then turns around and shakes her bum a little.)

(During my parent's birthday dinner, my dad held her in his arms and tipped her on her back so her head was lying in my mom's lap and she was looking up at my mom): "Happy birthday!...Backwards!"

As we're walking up the stairs from the basement, she decided to give every. single. step two kisses.

(While Chas was holding her in his arms before laying her down to bed): "All done. I have a little snooze now, Daddy."

"I'm a lobster!"

(As Chas is walking out of her room after putting her down for the night): "You're the best boy daddy in the whole world. I love you."

(During dinner): "So. How are you doing, mom?"

(While Chas was hugging her): "I love you SO much! Squeeze me tight, too."

"Once upon a time there was a little girl named Hero. And Hero went to a parking lot. The end."

1 comment:

Clandestine Road said...

Is it odd I wish we were neighbors?